This past week in math we were working on graphing and evaluating the data we gathered from our rocket motor thrust test videos. I gathered all of my thrust per frames and attempted to input it into Desmos. When I did this I realized the graph that I got was very inaccurate, I experimented with different types of graphs but it didn't help. I realized that it was of vital importance that the graph was accurate because the whole team was deciding their engine types based off of our data. Finally I tried inputting the data into spreadsheet. I now realize that spreadsheet is more accurate for graphing rocket thrust data. I made a mistake by choosing the wrong graphing website but now I have learned by realizing which website is the best. I have grown because in the future I will make sure to always use the more accurate website.